I came across this truly motivating interview with New York Times best-selling author Melanie Gideon.
In it she talks about how her “old-fashioned passion, persistence, and countless hours behind a computer” has propelled her to where she is today: her first adult novel, Wife 22, which debuted in May of this year has already been picked up for release in 30 different countries and is on its way to the big-screen.
Let’s take a look.
Isn’t she great? Melanie’s words of wisdom, especially those from the first image, are an inspiration.
For the full interview, visit here.
All Images except last / The Everygirl /
SEARCH FOR SOMETHING:
MOST Popular Posts
- Win A PALECEK Designer Inspiration Chair | Introducing Charmian Carr’s Hollywood Design
- A Monochromatic Dining Room
- Gorgeous Glass: Miele’s Generation 6000 PureLine Appliances
- At Home In New York with Interior Design Icon Vladimir Kagan
- A Gorgeous Purple-Grey Living Room
- The Best of High Point Market: Hooker Furniture Chests
- 10 Of My Favorite Interiors with Palm Leaf Wallpaper
- A Dramatic Bed Canopy
- I Trained My Eye with Pembrooke & Ives
- Lemon Yellow Kitchen Cabinets