It’s the weekend, which means: here are my highlights from the week, favorites around the web, and I bet you can guess my top sale recommendation. In the pic above, the Sarah Sarna for Beautycounter Nourishing Rosewater Mist, made with organic rose essence that I love.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE WEEK
- Remember that today and Sunday are the last 2 days to shop the the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. These are the my favorite Fall Fashion Wardrobe Staples that are still in Stock.
- Of all the gifts that parents-to-be receive at a baby shower, Moms and Dads say that it’s the lifesaving baby shower gifts that they appreciate the most.
- Get to know the modern, classic style of Dallas and Greenwich-based sisters, interior designers, and luxury gift boutique owners, Kirsten Kelli.
- 101 in 1001 update: I started this new bestselling memoir on Monday and am already half way through; it is excellent. Today is also Day 6 of my first 30-day yoga challenge!
- In this video, I share something that few of my closest friends even know.
- A recap of my tips for finding the perfect over-the-knee boot fit for you – it’s trickier than you think.
FAVORITES AROUND THE WEB
- You’ll love the portfolio of designer Wendy Word.
- Soothing gray rugs are on Laura’s mind.
- How to bring charm into your rental.
- How to use textiles as travel souvenirs.
- Home Tour: Modern Perfection in Melbourne.
- 36 Hours in Nantucket would not be complete without picking up this charcoal cleanser.
- Ankle Booties
- Over-the-Knee Boots
- Watches and Sunglasses
- Fall Fashion < $100
- Beach Decor
- Off-duty sneakers, like this, this, and this.