A KICK-OFF PARY
It’s the weekend, which means: here are my highlights from the week, favorites around the web, and I bet you can guess my top sale recommendation. This afternoon, in my Living Room, I’m hosting a kick-off party for Sarah Sarna for Beautycounter. I’m looking forward to a fun time with my girlfriends over beautiful beverages and better beauty – follow along with me on snapchat (username: sarahsarna) to see before, during, and after my soirée.
#NSALE DAY TWO
Today is also the second day of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. As I’ve covered in my #NSale Shoppers Guide, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is a rare opportunity to score designer fashion at way below retail price. From a cult-favorite beauty tool you’ve always wanted to own, to iconic watches and handbags, all of the above are now available at shockingly reduced prices. Remember that my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Favorites page is your go-to URL for the #NSale: add it to you bookmarks, and check back frequently.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE WEEK
- Instead of being the interviewer, I’m so excited to be the interviewee on the most recent episode of the Million Dollar Decorating Podcast!
- 12 over-the-knee boots and my tips on ensuring the best OTK boot fit.
- Meet New York City born and based interior designer Sasha Bikoff, beloved for her bold approach to mixing and layering vivacious patterns and colors.
- Ankle booties are such a Fall Fashion essential, which pair will you choose?
- A recap of my visit to New York in collaboration with Angie’s List, a leading provider of reviews, offers, and information for home services, – and yes, Angie’s List is now free!
FAVORITES AROUND THE WEB
- Tour a simply gorgeous Art Deco Revival home in Atlanta.
- How to decorate with purple, without overdoing it.
- Six clever kitchen organization tips.
- A Family Room before and after you’ll have to see to believe!
- Looking ahead to Autumn nights, how cozy are these pajamas, this nightgown, and these pajama pants?
- Ankle Booties
- Over-the-Knee Boots
- Watches, Sunglasses, and Best Investment Pieces
- College Fashion under $100
- Beach Decor