THE FIRST WEEKEND OF SUMMER
Hello everyone! Since Monday was the First Day of Summer, this is the First Official Weekend of Summer! Hope you’re having a wonderful one! Here’s my roundup of highlights from the week, favorites around the web, and my top sale recommendations.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE WEEK
- A roundup of the best beach decor at Nordstrom – from towels, to throw pillows, to artwork. Check out these home decor essentials that say “Summer is here!”
- How to master Snapchat, and 5 of my favorite interior designers to follow for behind-the-scenes looks into their’ daily happenings, current projects, collections, and inspirations.
- Coffee table books are such an essential element of most rooms in a home that I’ve put together a few of my Summer favorites.
FAVORITES AROUND THE WEB
- Guys, this art print sale is too good to pass up!
- Some designer’s work speaks for itself. is one of those designers. William McLure, IV is one of those designers.
- Tour this tribal chic Charleston home.
- 7 common Home Remodeling Mistakes that homeowners make.
LORD & TAYLOR – An additional 20% sale and clearance items. 10% off regular price items. Use code SUMMER.
TORY BURCH – Summer Break Semi-Annual Sale: Extra 30% off sale items with code EXTRA30.
WEST ELM – Up to 50% off all rugs and free shipping with code SHIPINSTYLE.