Hello everyone and happy weekend! Here’s my weekend roundup of highlights from the week, favorites around the web, and my top sale recommendations.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE WEEK
- 12 absolutely swoon-worthy interiors from the Southeastern Designer Showhouse, guaranteed to make you want to visit Atlanta before May 15th.
- 4 healthy Mothers Day Brunch Ideas, just in time for tomorrow.
- I started using my snapchat account this week! Here’s a video of Monday’s snap. To follow me, take a screenshot or snap of the image above, or add me via my username, ‘sarahsarna.’
- I loved being one of the 9 bloggers and interior designers who contributed to Sarah’s Lessons Learned From Our Mothers post, especially because Sarah was such an amazing design contributor on this blog. Catch up on all of her posts here.
- I’ve added a number of beautiful new dresses to SHOP SARAH SARNA.
- I’m looking forward to spending time in my garden this weekend in collaboration with Monrovia Plants. The first step this morning is, of course, shopping their online catalog to decide what I’m going to be planting, and then heading over to the nearby garden center mid-morning to pick up the plants. I’ll be snapchatting as I go along!
FAVORITES AROUND THE WEB
- Ten interiors where lantern lighting makes a major impact.
- A feminine, floral Mother’s Day tablescape, with a peach cobbler recipe to match (yum).
- Graduation Party ideas, from Laura’s personal experience.
- A 650SF Brooklyn studio that is small on space, yet big on style.
- I’ve added this London hotel to my wanderlust wish list.
- A marvelous beach cottage family room makeover.
WEEKEND SALE ALERT!
There are so many sales going on this weekend, it’s a little overwhelming. For the extra good ones I’ve rounded up my top picks, with prices listed (note: the listed price is either before or after all discounts, depending on the retailer). Wait until you see the stylish new pieces from Banana Republic that I’ve put together. If you’re reading via RSS, click over here to see all the items that I recommend.
ANTHROPOLOGIE – 20% off site-wide with code XOXO.
BANANA REPUBLIC – 25% off new arrivals with code BRSAVE.
HENRI BENDEL – 25% off jewelry and hair accessories.
LORD AND TAYLOR – 20% off regular-price and sale items with code FASHION.
NORDSTROM – Take advantage of the Triple Reward Event for cardholders.
SAKS FIFTH AVENUE – Up to 40% selections for men and women.
SERENA & LILY – 15% off all outdoor with code GOALLOUT.
TORY BURCH – 40% off select items.
WEST ELM – Up to 30% off bedding, rugs, and more.
WISTERIA – Up to 40% off at the Summer Home Event. Hello, ginger jars and blue and white napkins!