Hello everyone and happy weekend! Here’s my weekend roundup of highlights from the week, favorites around the web, and my top sale recommendations. If you’re wondering about that pretty fabric in the ‘weekend roundup’ background image, above, it’s a close-up of the embroidery on an off-the-shoulder top that I am loving right now, after seeing it on Blair.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE WEEK
- Tour a relaxed, glamorous, and family-friendly Scarsdale NY home, full of high contrast and plush texture.
- 10 items from Shop Sarah Sarna that are perfect Mother’s Day gifts for the ‘Naturalist’ Mama: who takes her tea green, and her lipstick nude.
- Fall in love with this modern Chicago penthouse pied-a-terre.
- A dozen Mother’s Day gift ideas from Shop Sarah Sarna for the Traditionalist Mama: who prefers her breakfast at Tiffany’s, and her lipstick red.
- Everyone loves brunch, especially when it’s homemade, delish, and guilt-free. Here are 4 healthy Mothers Day Brunch Ideas that Mom wil love!
Image Source: Atlantic // Pacific.
FAVORITES AROUND THE WEB
- A colorful Upper East Side apartment tour.
- 5 things Laura is loving right now.
- Decorating tips, trick, and trends from the interior designer behind a must-follow instagram account.
- How cute are Brenda’s puppies?
- Franki takes us through her first foray into Korean Skin Care.
- LOFT – Enjoy 60% off all sale styles and 40% off regularly-priced ‘sweet styles.’ Stock up on these wardrobe staples in (at least) black and white.
- TORY BURCH – Enjoy up to 40% off on an amazing selection of shoes, sandals, and more.
- These sandals are not on sale, but at $75, I want them in all three colors.