Image Source: Tory Burch.
Hello everyone and happy weekend! Here’s my weekend roundup of highlights from the week, favorites around the web, and my top sale recommendations.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE WEEK
- I love that Italian architect, interior designer, and set designer Renzo Mongiardino made the cover of T, The NY Times Style Magazine.
- Finding the perfect esthetician for your beauty needs is a game changer, and these are the questions to ask yourself to narrow your search.
- 10 classic clutches, all timeless investment pieces that can be worn year-round with everything, from Saint Laurent, Prada, Hermes, and more.
- I’m thrilled to have won the award for “Best Interior Design Blogger” at the JDR Blogger Awards. Thank you very much for voting for me!
FAVORITES AROUND THE WEB
- Tour a beautiful historic home in Beacon Hill.
- A perfect weekend project: planting a perennial garden.
- The benefits of living small.
- 10 timeless gray paint colors for the kitchen.
- The surprising reasons you may be feeling sluggish.
- SAKS FIFTH AVENUE – Enjoy up to 30% off at their FRIENDS & FAMILY sale. I’m still obsessed with these.
- SOLE SOCIETY – Enjoy 30% off select items during their Spring Sale.
- TORY BURCH – Spend $250 for 20% off, spend $500 for 25% off, and spend $750 for 30% off, plus free shipping, through April 25th with code BLOOM. How pretty are her tunics?