Hello everyone and happy weekend! Here’s my weekend roundup of highlights from the week, favorites around the web, and my top sale recommendations.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE WEEK
- 14 beautiful ways to refresh your bedroom for Spring.
- If you haven’t yet, vote for me (one vote per IP address) – I’ve been nominated for a Best Interior Design Blog Award!
FAVORITES AROUND THE WEB
- Don’t miss this gorgeous New Orleans home tour.
- Five questions to help you determine your decorating style.
- “Our [millennial] generation has two completely different identities: There’s our real self, and the one we curate online,” writes Samantha Jayne. The 26-year old nails “the humor and heartbreak of millennial life” in these 4 funny videos.
- A new way to wear red lipstick tutorial, filmed with a teething baby in lap.
- A stylish entrepreneur with a fantastic perspective on decorating and motherhood.
- Four fabulous instagram accounts to follow.
- Spring forward with a dietary reboot.
- 48 hours in Marrakech: where to shop, eat, and sleep.
- ONE KINGS LANE – Brighten up for Spring! Love this coffee table and this pair of pineapples.
- SAKS FIFTH AVENUE – Enjoy 25% off with code JKLOL. Love this simple, staple top.
- SHOPBOP – Lots of new sale arrivals. Love this dress.
- TORY BURCH – Enjoy 40% off select clothing, plus free shipping on all orders. Check out this and this.