Hello everyone and happy weekend! Here’s my weekend roundup of highlights from the week, favorites around the web, and my top sale recommendations.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE WEEK
- Everything 70s is chic again: like saddle bags. Check out my favorites.
- Fifteen fresh ideas for how to dress up a table.
- 12 impressive interiors from the Sotheby’s Designer Showhouse in Manhattan.
FAVORITES AROUND THE WEB
- A Sacramento apartment at just under 700SF.
- I love each and every one of these cozy nooks.
- 7 ways to pretty up your porch.
- A “golden slumbers” themed baby shower.
- Coconut brownies that are gluten-free, low sugar, and look delicious.
- If you’re not following this season’s One Room Challenges, it’s time to catch up on: Gab’s NYC studio apartment, Vanessa’s daughter’s bedroom in Ontario, and Sue’s Connecticut laundry room.
- SAKS FIFTH AVENUE – Enjoy up to 30% off at their FRIENDS & FAMILY sale. These are now under $40, and I’m still obsessed with these.
- TORY BURCH – Enjoy 40% off select clothing, plus free shipping on all orders. Check out this and this.
- WISTERIA – Buy more, save more. Enjoy 15% off $500, 20% off $501-999, and 25% off $1,000+ with code APRILSAVE. So many goodies are also on sale.