Hello everyone and happy weekend! Here’s my weekend roundup of highlights from the week, favorites around the web, and my top sale recommendations.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE WEEK
- As I’m in Puerto Rico this week, I put together a Spring Fashion roundup of the season’s chicest swimsuit coverups, plus sandals, and resort bags.
- The balance of edge with softness that Rachel Roy seeks is expressed in her fashion, in her beautiful home office, and in her new book.
- How do you decorate a haunted house? See how Katie Scott designed this 10,000SF mansion in the French Quarter of New Orleans.
- An interview with Washington D.C.-based interior designer Sandra Meyer of Ella Scott Design, featuring her beautiful portfolio.
- Meet the 21 top designer and architects to headline the 44th annual Kips Bay Decorator Show House in New York City this Spring, May 12 – June 9, 2016.
FAVORITES AROUND THE WEB
- Brilliant ideas for how to decorate without spending a dime.
- A sophisticated beach house home tour filled with texture and calming neutrals.
- The home offices of 6 design bloggers – I especially love Laura’s custom island and pegboard.
- You’ll love this warm, stylish kitchen.
- KATE SPADE – Enjoy 25% off the entire site with code YOUANDME. 96 options for the perfect gift.
- ONE KINGS LANE – Stunning Moroccan style.
- TORY BURCH – Enjoy 40% off select clothing, plus free shipping on all orders. Check out this and this.
- WISTERIA – Buy more, save more. Enjoy 15% off $500, 20% off $501-999, and 25% off $1,000+ with code APRILSAVE. So many goodies are also on sale.