HAPPY HOLIDAY WEEKEND!
Hello everyone and happy holiday weekend! Here’s my weekend roundup of highlights from the week, favorites around the web, and my top sale item recommendations, including (as seen above): embroidered espadrilles, tassel earrings, a fluttery blush top, and a white silk tunic. Browse through my top 10 sale picks in the slideshow.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE WEEK
- Perfect for Spring, this week’s style profile features the colorful interiors of this Connecticut-based design duo.
- Will you be attending this live speaking event, with full set design, for the 2016 Interior Design Society National Conference next week in Dallas?
- 20 beautiful new items have been added to Shop Sarah Sarna: from a hand-painted Chinese planter to a silk pajama set, and from a bamboo-motif bar cart to pom pom sandals.
- If you haven’t yet, vote for me (one vote per IP address) – I’ve been nominated for a Best Interior Design Blog Award!
FAVORITES AROUND THE WEB
- It’s a delight to look through this photographer’s lens at these gorgeous interiors.
- Spring entertaining essentials, right in time for warmer weather and Springtime blooms.
- Tour the Upper East Side studio apartment of this NYC-based blogger who lives large in 400SF. Remember my interview with her last year?
- This Easter recipe for Pistachio Cake with Cardamom and Lime looks absolutely incredible.
- Five beautiful and inventive Spring salad ideas.
- ASOS – Enjoy $30 off $150 with code MARCH30, $50 off $200 with code MARCH50, and $70 off $250 with code MARCH70. I love everything from this designer.
- J. CREW – Enjoy 25% off your purchase of $125 or more.
- SAKS FIFTH AVENUE – Enjoy $100 off your $400 purchase, and $200 off your $800 purchase with code MARCH16. Love these and this.
- TORY BURCH – Enjoy 40% off select clothing, plus free shipping on all orders. Check out this and this.