Hello everyone and happy weekend! Here’s my weekend roundup of highlights from the week, favorites around the web, and my top sale item recommendations, including: a blush pink watch, marble and gold coasters, a faux shagreen box, and marble bookends.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE WEEK
- Classic American interiors by Dallas-based interior designer, Amy Berry.
- The prettiest monogrammed and personalized Easter Baskets.
- Beautiful new SSS design finds, from a palm leaf print dress to a pink and leopard tray.
- Four easy beauty looks to steal from Fashion Month.
- I’ve been nominated for a Best Interior Design Blog Award. Please vote for me here!
FAVORITES AROUND THE WEB
- Beth is redoing her guest bathroom, and she is completely inspired by the portfolio of this North Carolina-based designer.
- A celebrity screening room makeover.
- Brenda’s review of Kristy’s new novel!
- This maximalist space is fantastic.
- A color trend that says Spring.
- ANN TAYLOR – Enjoy $50 off regular price dresses. Like this one, this one, and this one.
- CRATE & BARREL – Enjoy up to 20% off tabletop and wine glasses.
- EXPRESS – Enjoy $60 off $200 / $25 off $100 / $15 of $60 (this dress) with code 1262.
- GAP – Enjoy 40% off your purchase with code MY40. Like this top.
- J. CREW – Enjoy an additional 30% off Spring sale styles with code SPRINGSALE. Like these and this.
- J. CREW FACTORY – Enjoy up to 60% off everything, including new arrivals.
- POTTERY BARN – Enjoy an extra 20% off all clearance bedding, pillows, and throws. These duvet covers and shams can be monogrammed.
- SAKS FIFTH AVENUE – Enjoy an additional 20% off select sale items. These earrings are a score.
- TOPSHOP – Enjoy up to 50% off.
- WEST ELM – Enjoy 20% off your order (excludes furniture) with code SHOPHAPPY. Like this sheet set and marble and gold items.