Hello everyone and happy weekend! I hope you’re having a wonderful, relaxing, and fun-filled weekend. Here’s my weekend roundup of highlights from the week, favorites around the web, and my top sale recommendations.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE WEEK
- Ahead of my Kips Bay 2016 coverage: 10 great spaces from four current Kips Bay designers: David Kleinberg, Les Ensembliers, Timothy Whealon, and Victoria Hagan.
- As a newbie gardener, it felt amazing to choose perennials for the first time. I can’t wait to show you how great they look in our outdoor space!
- It’s a beauty industry ‘superfood’: find out the beauty benefits of bentonite clay, plus 10 face masks to try.
- This was my second week of using snapchat: a social media platform where I show little video clips throughout my day of what goes on behind the scenes of the blog. Here’s a video of last Monday’s snap. To follow me, add me via my username, ‘sarahsarna.’
- I’ve added lots of beautiful new tops, dresses, and jackets to SHOP SARAH SARNA.
- I made additional progress on my deck this weekend in collaboration with Monrovia Plants. On snapchat you saw me shopping for the urns and getting them ready for the perennials. In an upcoming post this week you’ll see them repotted and looking beautiful.
- On snapchat you also saw the 6 new ginger jars that I got this week (pictured above), but more on those later…
FAVORITES AROUND THE WEB
- Wonder what makes a Kitchen of the Year? Check out these 12 examples.
- White kitchens with gold accents are on Laura’s mind.
- How to decorate around TVs – not an easy task!
WEEKEND SALE ALERT!
SERENA & LILY – Extra 20% off sale items with code OURTREAT.
TORY BURCH – 40% off select items.
WEST ELM – 20% off all media and office furniture.