Image Source: The Everygirl.
Hello everyone and happy weekend! Here’s my weekend roundup of highlights from the week and a few favorites (and great sales) around the web. This weekend we’re expecting a blizzard on the East Coast, hitting us hard in Virginia, so stay warm and safe!
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE WEEK
- Shop Sarah Sarna: Valentine’s Day is open and filled with V-day cards, gifts, and décor.
- Interview with LA fashion PR girls.
- Easy tutorials on Valentines Day nails.
FAVORITES AROUND THE WEB
- Bedroom storage ideas that won’t break the bank.
- Geometric tiles are trending.
- The gorgeous portfolio of a husband and wife design duo.
- A black, gold, and marble kitchen renovation reveal.
- A DIY Valentine’s Day Felt Envelope for Kids.
- Kids and baby bedding is 20% off. How cute is this heart-filled ikat update?
- Furniture, Lighting, and Home Décor up to 60% off. Also take 20% off one regular-price item. I love my pair of faux-fur pillows.
- All Bedding and Bath, incl. embroidered and monogrammed bedding is 20% off with code WHITE SALE. With a reduced price, shams like the ones in Michelle Adam’s bedroom in House Beautiful this month are more than tempting.