There’s no place like home – that’s for sure.
For his native Galway, world-famous London-based milliner Philip Treacy designed a fashionable five-star hotel to go home to that is as glamorous as it is tranquil.
This is The g Hotel Galway.
Which space is your favorite?
Images /1, 4 / flickr /2/ facebook /3, 5-7 / The g Hotel /
SEARCH FOR SOMETHING:
MOST Popular Posts
- A Monochromatic Dining Room
- Win A PALECEK Designer Inspiration Chair | Introducing Charmian Carr’s Hollywood Design
- Gorgeous Glass: Miele’s Generation 6000 PureLine Appliances
- At Home In New York with Interior Design Icon Vladimir Kagan
- A Gorgeous Purple-Grey Living Room
- The Best of High Point Market: Hooker Furniture Chests
- 10 Of My Favorite Interiors with Palm Leaf Wallpaper
- A Dramatic Bed Canopy
- I Trained My Eye with Pembrooke & Ives
- Lemon Yellow Kitchen Cabinets