After a lovely weekend in Philadelphia, I came home to something wonderful that absolutely made my day: I had received an Illuminating Blogger Award from my friend and fellow design blogger, Boston-based interior designer Barbara Elza Hirsch of Chez Elza!
an award given to bloggers with original, illuminating, and informative blog content
The “IBA” is an award given to bloggers with original, illuminating, and informative blog content. Thank you so much, Barbara!
As a designer and blogger, I subscribe to over 75 blogs that come to my inbox daily. This gives you and idea of how much I value, respect, and look to my peers in design and fashion for inspiration and valuable content. You can’t beat the immediacy and vibrancy of the design blog community that I’m so happy to be a part of. Cheers again to Barbara for nominating me!
In order to accept the award, there are SIX RULES. The first is that I’ve been asked to share a random thing about myself: I’m a huge Bob Dylan fan. I grew up listening to his music via my parents and it stuck. I know pretty much every word to pretty much every song, and can often be found singing along at the top of my lungs.
The 5 Bloggers I Would Like to Recognize
Now, in alphabetical order, the five bloggers I would like to recognize for their original and inspiring content:
The Six Rules
Finally, the SIX RULES recipients must follow in order to accept their award:
- Visit the award site and leave a comment indicating your nomination and by whom.
- Thank the person who nominated you by posting and linking their blog.
- Include a courtesy link back to the official award site.
- Share ONE RANDOM THING about yourself in your award blog post.
- Select at least five other bloggers of which you enjoy reading their illuminating, informative posts and nominate them for the award. Please feel free to nominate more than five if you wish.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog and include a link to the award site.