This Sunday was all about cheering on our teammates for the:
Since 2009, Vikas and I have been a part of the NYC Chapter of Team in Training, cheering, training, and completing half-marathons and marathons while raising money to cure cancer. This was our first time, however…
…cheering for our friends in a triathlon. It was so much fun!
Regarding endurance events, my teammates and I always say that training is the hard part – the event day is a party. We were delighted to see that many of the triathletes, like superman here, several tutu-clad participants, and other fun-costume-wearing folks, feel the same way!
In addition to superman, we saw so many incredible athletes, teammates, and friends, including:
/ Ajanta Kalyanpur /
/ Candace Davies /
/ Clare Hudson /
/ Courtney Natoli /
/ Kristy Lysik /
/ Lisa Bianchi /
/ Missy Singer /
/ this amazing Achilles Team athlete /
and / Shujaat Islam /, one of my husband’s closest friends for over 15 years!
/ Shujaat Islam /
/ Shujaat and my DH, Vikas, after Shu’s excellent finish / image courtesy of Shujaat /
/ and a group shot of a small portion of our cheering squad, out in full force! /
We had the best time shouting support, capturing photos, and seeing our friends and peers fly by. The NYC Tri is a wonderful event – my husband and I may even train for it one of these days. :D Go Team!
SEARCH FOR SOMETHING:
MOST Popular Posts
- Win A PALECEK Designer Inspiration Chair | Introducing Charmian Carr’s Hollywood Design
- A Monochromatic Dining Room
- Gorgeous Glass: Miele’s Generation 6000 PureLine Appliances
- At Home In New York with Interior Design Icon Vladimir Kagan
- A Gorgeous Purple-Grey Living Room
- The Best of High Point Market: Hooker Furniture Chests
- 10 Of My Favorite Interiors with Palm Leaf Wallpaper
- A Dramatic Bed Canopy
- I Trained My Eye with Pembrooke & Ives
- Lemon Yellow Kitchen Cabinets