Whew! Happy Monday everyone!
Last week was very light on blog posts because I was in so ready to fall asleep after work each day! I’m happy to now say that I’m at last starting to feel like myself again after finishing my third marathon in Harrisburg, PA last Sunday 11/11. This is actually the first time I’ve experienced the typical week of post-race fatigue without coffee and I must admit it was a very sleepy series of days. :D
Now I’m back, and on the topic of marathons, going the distance, endurance, and planning ahead, I was reminded of this verse from Proverbs 4:26: ”Survey the path for your feet, and all your ways will be sure.” Great words of wisdom, because as we know: knowing what we want to get done and the steps we have to take to get there makes all the difference. This is an especially great reminder for a Monday, and particularly for this Monday before Thanksgiving when good planning can elevate this Thursday’s holiday from great to amazing.
I leave you with a pic my husband took of me the morning of the 11/11 Harrisburg Marathon, standing in front of the start line, excited and thankful, and ready to have my third go at 26.2 miles.
Wishing you a great start to this holiday week and #fierce, happy planning ahead!
Images / Sarah Sarna /
SEARCH FOR SOMETHING:
MOST Popular Posts
- Win A PALECEK Designer Inspiration Chair | Introducing Charmian Carr’s Hollywood Design
- A Monochromatic Dining Room
- Gorgeous Glass: Miele’s Generation 6000 PureLine Appliances
- At Home In New York with Interior Design Icon Vladimir Kagan
- A Gorgeous Purple-Grey Living Room
- The Best of High Point Market: Hooker Furniture Chests
- 10 Of My Favorite Interiors with Palm Leaf Wallpaper
- A Dramatic Bed Canopy
- I Trained My Eye with Pembrooke & Ives
- Lemon Yellow Kitchen Cabinets