On Sunday DH and I did the ING New York City Marathon 18 Mile Tune Up in prep for the marathon in 6 weeks.
DH ran it and I walked it and we both finished strong and had a great time in Central Park. Here’s an image of us after we finished the Bronx 10 miler two weeks ago. We looked exactly the same on Sunday :D , but this time we didn’t get a medal :D.
After the race we took a nap and then got ready to host our cousin visiting us from New Delhi for dinner. We served samosas and kabobs for appetizers,
chicken with saffron rice for dinner, followed by strawberry ice cream with chocolate and fresh fruit. And lots of white wine.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
SEARCH FOR SOMETHING:
MOST Popular Posts
- Win A PALECEK Designer Inspiration Chair | Introducing Charmian Carr’s Hollywood Design
- A Monochromatic Dining Room
- Gorgeous Glass: Miele’s Generation 6000 PureLine Appliances
- At Home In New York with Interior Design Icon Vladimir Kagan
- A Gorgeous Purple-Grey Living Room
- The Best of High Point Market: Hooker Furniture Chests
- 10 Of My Favorite Interiors with Palm Leaf Wallpaper
- A Dramatic Bed Canopy
- I Trained My Eye with Pembrooke & Ives
- Lemon Yellow Kitchen Cabinets