Today on She’s Got Style I’m happy to introduce you to my friend and Pilates instructor Jeneva Hinojosa.
As a passionate life-long student of classical ballet, as well as a Masters of Civil Engineering, in Pilates Jeneva has found the perfect synergy of her dance training and graduate education. As she has described it me, Pilates is “like ballet on a mat,” and like an “engineering of the body.” She loves it so much. The incredibly intelligent, elegant, and fun New Orleans native divides her practice between private Pilates training at the glamorous Rebook Sports Club of New York, instruction of private clients, and taking as many ballet and Pilates classes as she can in any time between!
I feel extremely fortunate to be one of her private clients. Twice a week for several months now, we have been working one on one. I am officially now mad for marathoning and Pilates both, and can’t imagine either discipline not being a part of my life. Pilates is amazing and Jeneva is just the best teacher one could have.
Ms. Hinojosa also happens to be a striking beauty with great personal style. So it was only a matter of time before I asked her if I could feature her here! Let’s have a look at Ms. Jeneva, for she’s got style.
Great, right? Happy Friday everyone! Enjoy!
SEARCH FOR SOMETHING:
MOST Popular Posts
- Win A PALECEK Designer Inspiration Chair | Introducing Charmian Carr’s Hollywood Design
- A Monochromatic Dining Room
- Gorgeous Glass: Miele’s Generation 6000 PureLine Appliances
- At Home In New York with Interior Design Icon Vladimir Kagan
- A Gorgeous Purple-Grey Living Room
- 10 Of My Favorite Interiors with Palm Leaf Wallpaper
- The Best of High Point Market: Hooker Furniture Chests
- A Dramatic Bed Canopy
- I Trained My Eye with Pembrooke & Ives
- The Best of High Point Market: Hooker Furniture’s Newest Pieces!