Today I’m thrilled to have Dallas interior designer, design blogger, fellow Brizo Fashion Week blogger, and friend: Courtney Price of Courtney Price Design on S/he’s Got Style, my new series featuring individuals with singular style!
Let’s take a look!
Thank you Courtney!
To read more about Courtney, visit her blog, read her exclusive interview with Sara ONeil of Storibook Designs, linger through her beautiful inspiration image boards, and of course connect with her on her facebook page.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Images / Dallas Skyline photographed by Matthew T. Rader / Black Is The New Black / Prada Black Suede Platform Boots / Miu Miu Black Suede Platform Booties (she wore these in New York with me during Brizo Fashion Week and they are fabulous) / Chloé Eau de Parfum / Blonde Texting Illustration by Inslee Haynes / Ralph Lauren Store at 888 Madison Avenue New York / Home Library of Anna Wintour, Designed by Carrier and Company /
SEARCH FOR SOMETHING:
MOST Popular Posts
- A Monochromatic Dining Room
- Win A PALECEK Designer Inspiration Chair | Introducing Charmian Carr’s Hollywood Design
- Gorgeous Glass: Miele’s Generation 6000 PureLine Appliances
- At Home In New York with Interior Design Icon Vladimir Kagan
- A Gorgeous Purple-Grey Living Room
- The Best of High Point Market: Hooker Furniture Chests
- 10 Of My Favorite Interiors with Palm Leaf Wallpaper
- A Dramatic Bed Canopy
- I Trained My Eye with Pembrooke & Ives
- Lemon Yellow Kitchen Cabinets