Saturday started in out my usual way:
…going to Central Park for running/walking practice with Team in Training. Since I was planning on taking part in the 18 mile race on Sunday, however, I only did two miles in the park and then headed out to run errands. As I went into Whole Foods at around 9am I saw that C Wonder was having it’s grand opening starting at 10am, and took a picture of the runner leading the way to the store on insta.gram.
And image of where the runner led to:
Now I want to send you to my friend, interior design blogger Tina Ramchandani’s site: Life in Sketch, where she will take over where I am leaving off with this story in her awesome recap post… Enjoy!
SEARCH FOR SOMETHING:
MOST Popular Posts
- Win A PALECEK Designer Inspiration Chair | Introducing Charmian Carr’s Hollywood Design
- A Monochromatic Dining Room
- Gorgeous Glass: Miele’s Generation 6000 PureLine Appliances
- At Home In New York with Interior Design Icon Vladimir Kagan
- A Gorgeous Purple-Grey Living Room
- The Best of High Point Market: Hooker Furniture Chests
- 10 Of My Favorite Interiors with Palm Leaf Wallpaper
- A Dramatic Bed Canopy
- I Trained My Eye with Pembrooke & Ives
- Lemon Yellow Kitchen Cabinets