When British luxury brand Lapicida emailed me about being on their blog, I was thrilled to take part.
The topic of the new-and-antique reclaimed stone retailer’s post would be “online sources of interior design inspiration.” I was game!
Note the two images, above and below, of the brand’s current ad campaign in Architectural Digest. The Lapicida aesthetic is ultra-European, but with a twist. It happens that the concept for the brand bloomed on one of the founder’s trips to the Far East. During the heart of the 1980s when linoleum and carpet were the preferred choice for underfoot in England, on a visit abroad, Lapicida founder Jason David Cherrington saw the possibility of a new category – natural stone flooring.
Sources of inspiration are therefore a hot topic at Lapicida, one I was happy to contribute on!
Published on July 25th, 2012, the article is entitled “Interior Design Inspiration: Bloggers Reveal Their Favourite Websites.” Love the British spelling there, by the way.
Two of my sources are legible in the image below – make sure to see the post for links to additional sites for inspiration. Notice too that I’m in amazing company in this article: alongside Tina Ramchandani of Life in Sketch and Micle Mihai of Freshome.
After reading the post be sure to take a look at Lapicida’s gallery of images showcasing their beautiful natural stone. Three of my favourites ;D :
Thank you Lapicida!
SEARCH FOR SOMETHING:
MOST Popular Posts
- Win A PALECEK Designer Inspiration Chair | Introducing Charmian Carr’s Hollywood Design
- A Monochromatic Dining Room
- Gorgeous Glass: Miele’s Generation 6000 PureLine Appliances
- At Home In New York with Interior Design Icon Vladimir Kagan
- A Gorgeous Purple-Grey Living Room
- The Best of High Point Market: Hooker Furniture Chests
- 10 Of My Favorite Interiors with Palm Leaf Wallpaper
- A Dramatic Bed Canopy
- I Trained My Eye with Pembrooke & Ives
- Lemon Yellow Kitchen Cabinets