IT’S THE WEEKEND!
On Friday, we attended my cousin’s fabulous Indian wedding (see a video recap on my Facebook Page), on Saturday, it was our 5 year wedding anniversary, and today, we’re celebrating it! Yes, it’s definitely the weekend, which means: here are my highlights from the week, favorites around the web, and I bet you can guess my top sale recommendation. Today, Sunday, is also the fourth day of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access period for Nordstrom Card Holders. Only 4 days remain before access is available to everyone, and many items and sizes have already sold out. To help you make the most of the NSale before quantities become limited, see my picks below for the best investments you can make at this Shopping Event.
As I covered in my Shoppers Guide earlier this week, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is a rare opportunity to scoop up designer fashion at far below retail price. From a cult-favorite beauty tool you’ve always wanted to own, to iconic watches and handbags, they’re now available at shockingly reduced prices. Ideally you’ve taken the time to think about fashion items that can elevate your wardrobe and be worn for decades to come. Keep reading to see my favorite NSale best investments: high value, designer items at deeply discounted prices.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE WEEK
- Circle back to my Shoppers Guide to the #NSale, and Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Favorites homepage. Think of this page as your go-to URL for the #NSale: add it to you bookmarks, and check back frequently.
- Meet Paris-based architect and interior designer, Jean-Louis Deniot, recognized worldwide for his serene, elegant interiors, and refined furniture and lighting collections.
- Early access to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is here! To kick off my NSale series, I’ve rounded up great College Fashion pieces under $100.
FAVORITES AROUND THE WEB
- If you’re in the mood for a vacation, take one peek at Anderson Cooper’s Brazil Vacation Home and feel like you’re a million miles away.
- No matter what decorating style you admire, you will be absolutely inspired by this couple’s stylish, yet livable, home.
- The best tips for shopping antique malls and thrift stores.
- 5 surprisingly simple tips for a fashionable family home.
- In case you missed it: check out last week’s introduction to Sarah Sarna for Beautycounter, a safer skin care company that’s making a difference, because every bit counts.
- A simply delicious recipe for Raspberry Lemonade.
- Looking ahead to Fall Fashion, how cozy do these pajamas, this nightgown, and these pajama pants look?!
#NSALE BEST INVESTMENTS
OVER THE KNEE BOOTS
Michele ‘Cape’ Chronograph Silicone Strap Watch, 34mm