This week’s link love is considerably more intense than usual. Three of the five links are very serious introspective posts, all of which I hope you’ll enjoy reading as much as I have.
Link Love : March 7 – March 13, 2014.
Fashion, design, and lifestyle posts I’ve loved reading in the last seven days:
- Gabrielle gave us a positive mental health update regarding her experience with depression. (designmom.com)
- Erin also talked about her lifelong battle with anxiety. (elementsofstyle.com)
- Kimberly shared Christy’s April shoot for Vogue UK. Christy is my absolute favorite model of all time. (visualoptimism.blogspot.com)
- Desiré took us on a tour of this supermodel’s NYC townhouse, designed by Nate Berkus, published last week on Vogue.com (sukio.com)
- Anne filled us in on what she’s been thinking about during her first few days of a 60-day Bikram Yoga challenge. (annesage.com)
Image Credit: visualoptimism