The fact that Memorial Day weekend is in two weeks means that summer is officially on its way. I don’t know about you, but my swimwear wardrobe is somewhat overdue for an update. Even I don’t get in the water all too often, and can be found sitting in the shade, a few great swimwear staples are a must. Here are ten that I’m digging right now.
SHOP THE LOOK
- Neon Green Grid Dot Bandeau Tank. jcrew.com
- Blue and Green Floral Bikini. jcrew.com
- Scallop Trim Black Bikini. intermixonline.com
- Green Floral Print Bikini. jcrew.com
- Black and White Stripe Maillot. anthropologie.com
- Floral Tank. jcrew.com
- Mint Green and Geo Print Swimsuit. anthropologie.com
- Black Bandeau Bikini. anthropologie.com
- Color Block Bikini. avenue32.com
- Blue Seersucker Tank. jcrew.com
P.S. This post took me far, far longer than expected, for a rather humorous reason: it’s ridiculously difficult to find bathing suits that aren’t risqué, garish, and/or absurdly unflattering to 99% of the population. Why is even acceptable swimwear so challenging to find?
P.P.S. Which one is your favorite? Is your preference for a bikini or a one-piece?Leave me a comment and let me know. I think I’m going to buy number two.