I’m very excited to introduce you to LTLYDA‘s newest Chic Collaborator, HARNN USA. Inspired by Asian culture, HARNN’s philosophy is based on a belief that physical health and natural radiance are achieved through a balance of body, mind, and spirit. HARNN’s natural botanical extracts and holistic approach to relaxation and tranquility counteract the stresses of the contemporary lifestyle. I’m starting to feel more relaxed just writing about them!
For our readers, HARNN is proud to feature their VUUDH Eastern Passage line, a unique collection of home fragrance products inspired by local botanicals, history, and lifestyles found throughout the Orient. For this exclusive collection the sights, sounds, and delicate scents of Bangkok, Taipei, Beijing, Phuket, Singapore, Kobe, Shanghai, and Chiangmai have been interpreted and carefully blended into aromatic candles, wax, ingots, sachets, and interior fragrance room sprays. I can’t wait to tell you what scents correspond to which cities – and about the giveaway you can enter to win.
Based on ancient knowledge of herbal medicine from Japan, China, Thailand, and India, HARNN’s products take on a holistic approach to well-being. All HARNN products, including the premiere VUUDH Eastern Passage collection, are formulated with 100% all-natural plant essential oils for pure, paraffin-free products without artificial colors or fragrances. Soy wax, palm wax, and certified organic Shea Butter are standard ingredients in the VUUDH product line. Exotic Asian botanical extracts with calming and soothing properties (such as Lemongrass, Himalaya Magnolia, and Siamese Jasmine), provide the all natural fragrance for all VUUDH products.
In addition to the sachets shown above, the VUUDH Eastern Passage collection includes candles (such as these pictured below in travel sizes):
…waxes, aromatic ceramic ingots,
…and interior fragrance room sprays – one of which a lucky reader will receive!
Here’s how you can enter to win one of HARNN’s beautifully scented VUUDH Eastern Passage Interior Fragrance Room Sprays:
1. Like HARNN USA on facebook.
2. Leave a comment below listing the Room Spray fragrance you would like mailed to your U.S. residence, and why it’s your favorite. There are six scents to choose from and I’ll tell you which Asian city corresponds with which scents:
i) BANGKOK = SIAMESE JASMINE
ii) BEIJING = LOTUS & OSMANTHUS
iii) CHIANGMAI =HIMALAYAN MAGNOLIA
iv) KOBE = FRESH CUT GRASS
v) PHUKET = LEMONGRASS & LAVENDER
vi) SINGAPORE = SANDALWOOD & ORANGE BLOSSOM
*3. And, for extra credit, you can tweet the following: ” Jasmine, magnolia, or lotus? Enter to win an exclusive @harnnusa home fragrance via @sarahsarna! http://ow.ly/i9Mc7 ”
4. The winner will be announced on Monday on our facebook page, so make sure you a.) enter your email address in the DISQUS comment form and b.) that you “like” Sarah Sarna Interior Design on facebook!
Good luck giveaway entrants, and once again, welcome to LTLYDA, HARNN USA!
Images / Harnn USA on facebook /
SEARCH FOR SOMETHING:
MOST Popular Posts
- A Monochromatic Dining Room
- Win A PALECEK Designer Inspiration Chair | Introducing Charmian Carr’s Hollywood Design
- Gorgeous Glass: Miele’s Generation 6000 PureLine Appliances
- At Home In New York with Interior Design Icon Vladimir Kagan
- A Gorgeous Purple-Grey Living Room
- The Best of High Point Market: Hooker Furniture Chests
- 10 Of My Favorite Interiors with Palm Leaf Wallpaper
- A Dramatic Bed Canopy
- I Trained My Eye with Pembrooke & Ives
- Lemon Yellow Kitchen Cabinets