Happy February First! I love the month of February, the Valentine’s Day holiday, and the spirit of showing others that you care. Since today is the first day of a month that is about love and all of the above, and since you guys know How I Met My Husband, I think the time is right in this short month to finally, at last, share stories, photos, and great memories of my engagement, the year that followed, and marriage to my husband Vikas – not once, but twice in the year 2011.
No one: not his family, not my family, not even our wedding parties have seen even ONE of the photos of our wedding. In order words, the time has come. Since getting married we have been so busy hitting the ground running: starting businesses, blogs, moving to a new apartment, traveling, running marathons, and so on and so forth – that now that we’ve started to hit our stride and settle in, it’s time to share a huge part of our history with you.
Blogging is storytelling, and we have so many to tell. Here’s a photo of us, above, at a very special place on the night of our engagement: July 26th, 2010.
I thought I’d kick off this series with this image, as it is a reminder of how exciting it was to more formally embark on our life together that day!
Over the weekend, etc., I’ll be pouring over our binders and discs and discs of information, crafting my tales. ;)
I’m so happy to be sharing with you and look forward to reliving our amazing memories. More soon!
SEARCH FOR SOMETHING:
MOST Popular Posts
- A Monochromatic Dining Room
- Win A PALECEK Designer Inspiration Chair | Introducing Charmian Carr’s Hollywood Design
- Gorgeous Glass: Miele’s Generation 6000 PureLine Appliances
- At Home In New York with Interior Design Icon Vladimir Kagan
- A Gorgeous Purple-Grey Living Room
- The Best of High Point Market: Hooker Furniture Chests
- 10 Of My Favorite Interiors with Palm Leaf Wallpaper
- A Dramatic Bed Canopy
- I Trained My Eye with Pembrooke & Ives
- Lemon Yellow Kitchen Cabinets