We had the pleasure of spending our last day of BlogTour Cologne in the nearby city of Amsterdam, a quick 2.5 hour early morning train ride away. After arriving and checking our bags in at the posh 4-star boutique College Hotel, we spent the day touring a selection of the city’s best local design studios and shops, hosted by Eigen Huis & Interieur in collaboration with Meet The Blogger.
It’s on this tour that I met the super stylish, very warm, and ever-so personable Dutch Interior Stylist and Interiorator blogger, Patrick Kooiman. We bonded over our mutual affection for high top sneakers and got a chance to chat on a range of topics, including fashion and design. Naturally, popular topics among lifestyle bloggers. As stated on Mr. Kooiman’s blog bio page, “Interiorator is [his] nom de guerre… Armed with his own distinctive style, a keen eye for trends and a Master’s degree in American Studies, Patrick currently works as visual merchandiser and stylist for Premium Inc.” He’s also our second international s/he’s got style-ster! Thanks to BlogTour, I’m thrilled that I’ll be featuring many more intriguing individuals from all around the globe. Now, heeeeere’s Patrick!
SEARCH FOR SOMETHING:
MOST Popular Posts
- Win A PALECEK Designer Inspiration Chair | Introducing Charmian Carr’s Hollywood Design
- A Monochromatic Dining Room
- Gorgeous Glass: Miele’s Generation 6000 PureLine Appliances
- At Home In New York with Interior Design Icon Vladimir Kagan
- A Gorgeous Purple-Grey Living Room
- 10 Of My Favorite Interiors with Palm Leaf Wallpaper
- The Best of High Point Market: Hooker Furniture Chests
- A Dramatic Bed Canopy
- I Trained My Eye with Pembrooke & Ives
- The Best of High Point Market: Hooker Furniture’s Newest Pieces!