A new client of mine is madly, deeply in love with mid-century.
She loves Kagan, Heywood-Wakefield, film noir, and the sexy, moody interiors that go with. We’re talking glossy finishes, deep dark walls, and ultra curvy, feminine silhouettes. If you’ve seen my Mix in Mid-Century board on pinterest, you know I am a fan of the fashion, interiors, and sensibilities of the 1950′s and 60′s, as well as of my all-time-favorite television series set during this time, Mad Men.
I’m thrilled to be “mixing in mid-century” into my client’s new home and I’m delighted that we’ve found each other. In the spirit of our mutual affection for serpentine sofa shapes, I’ve compiled a few that have “the look.”
SEARCH FOR SOMETHING:
MOST Popular Posts
- Win A PALECEK Designer Inspiration Chair | Introducing Charmian Carr’s Hollywood Design
- A Monochromatic Dining Room
- Gorgeous Glass: Miele’s Generation 6000 PureLine Appliances
- At Home In New York with Interior Design Icon Vladimir Kagan
- A Gorgeous Purple-Grey Living Room
- The Best of High Point Market: Hooker Furniture Chests
- 10 Of My Favorite Interiors with Palm Leaf Wallpaper
- A Dramatic Bed Canopy
- I Trained My Eye with Pembrooke & Ives
- Lemon Yellow Kitchen Cabinets