For this Father’s Day Gift Guide, I tried to compile gifts that would appeal to dads of all ages, interests, and, well, moms, sisters, and non-dads too . Two of the items I own myself (the tool bag, as I am the Mrs. Fix-It my household, and the mophie, which I don’t leave home without. And as for the other items, I would love to have those too: the travel hot yoga mat (which I happen to be ordering for yours truly), the flexy tripod, Beats by Dre headphones, stylish travel chair.
Here are the ten gifts that I love for Dads (…and myself) right now.
GIFT GUIDE DETAILS
- Mophie Powerstation, $85, amazon.com The ability to charge two devices at once with this sleek battery powerstation is pretty much life-changing. I have the same model and I use it every. single. time. I’m not at home.
- Golfer Resin Cuff Links, $175, mrporter.com Whimsical yet sophisticated, these jewelry pieces are stylish formal-wear finishing touches for golfers and non-golfers alike.
- Wayfarer Sunglasses with Brooks Brother Stripe, $155, brooksbrothers.com Probably the most iconic silhouette in sunglasses, but with a classic Brooks twist: their timeless striped tie pattern plays peek-a-boo.
- Beats by Dre Headphones, zappos.com A lighter, on-ear version of the “Beats Studio,” in white – a must have for music lovers.
- Portable Woodgrain Chair, $90, amazon.com Now he can sit al fresco in style with this portable lightweight rocking chair, perfect for outdoor spectating.
- Trio of Summer Print Pocket Squares. Silk Pink and Blue Medallion Pocket Square, $50, nordstrom.com + Cotton Blue Floral Pocket Square, $20, nordstrom.com + Silk Yellow and Pink Floral Pocket Square, $50, nordstrom.com Hands down the most playful accessories in a man’s wardrobe, this trio of summer-print pocket squares will win dad “best-dressed” for every warm-weather gathering.
- Canvas Tool Bag. $68, amazon.com Who knew a canvas tool bag could look so chic?
- #59 Magazine, $45, jcrew.com A magazine that doubles as a coffee table book, #59 is worth it for Paul Newman on the cover, alone.
- Travel Yoga Mat, $30, amazon.com No more excuses for not making that post-work yoga class. This mat is lightweight, machine washable and dryable, not to mention non-slip. Namaste!
- Flexible Tripod, $90, llbean.com Blurry pics are a thing of the past with this flexy, go-anywhere tripod, equipped for cameras weighing up to 6.5 pounds.
P.S. I think we’ve got Father’s Day covered when it comes to a gift. Any favorites? Leave me a comment and let me know which one might be ideal for the dad(s) on your shopping list.