In this all-white interior, the furnishings do everything but blend in.
Each item, from the club chair in the foreground to the teapot on the coffee table, is sculptural, unique in texture, and an individual shade of white. In added contrast, the exceptionally high ceilings and ornate wall moldings are treated together with the same off-white matte finish. The bare walls thus hold our interest as well as provide a handsome backdrop to the exclusively ultra-modern mid-century furnishings. At great height in the room, the black lacquered metal floor lamp designed by French design icon Serge Mouille, adds dynamism and streamlined drama.
SEARCH FOR SOMETHING:
MOST Popular Posts
- A Monochromatic Dining Room
- Win A PALECEK Designer Inspiration Chair | Introducing Charmian Carr’s Hollywood Design
- Gorgeous Glass: Miele’s Generation 6000 PureLine Appliances
- At Home In New York with Interior Design Icon Vladimir Kagan
- A Gorgeous Purple-Grey Living Room
- The Best of High Point Market: Hooker Furniture Chests
- 10 Of My Favorite Interiors with Palm Leaf Wallpaper
- A Dramatic Bed Canopy
- I Trained My Eye with Pembrooke & Ives
- Lemon Yellow Kitchen Cabinets