Countdown to BlogTour Cologne! I’ll be flying to Germany on Friday, and in preparation for my trip to this design destination and the Living Kitchen fair I’ve been looking at a lot of kitchen design (reviewing images I’ve pinned to Kitchen Dreams, looking at products from our generous BlogTour sponsors like Axor, Blanco, and Miele, and thinking about kitchens as much as I can).
In doing so I came across this kitchen by Melbourne-based Interior Designer Camilla Molders on her blog Designalogue. I like her use of dark wood cabinetry, white counters, silver appliances + faucet, mirrored backsplash, and copper toe kick. The copper is fantastic. I always love mixing metals in interiors and I find Camilla’s combination of materials to be one I’ve never seen before and thoroughly appreciate.
SEARCH FOR SOMETHING:
MOST Popular Posts
- A Monochromatic Dining Room
- Win A PALECEK Designer Inspiration Chair | Introducing Charmian Carr’s Hollywood Design
- Gorgeous Glass: Miele’s Generation 6000 PureLine Appliances
- At Home In New York with Interior Design Icon Vladimir Kagan
- A Gorgeous Purple-Grey Living Room
- The Best of High Point Market: Hooker Furniture Chests
- 10 Of My Favorite Interiors with Palm Leaf Wallpaper
- A Dramatic Bed Canopy
- I Trained My Eye with Pembrooke & Ives
- Lemon Yellow Kitchen Cabinets