Live The Life You Dream About is a lifestyle blog written by Manhattan-based interior designer Sarah Sarna. Centered on Sarah’s belief that design is about embracing life and how we want to live it, Live The Life You Dream About provides style, interior design, fashion, and lifestyle inspiration. Thank you for your interest in collaborating with Sarah to enhance awareness of your brand.
Ms. Sarna values working with brands that overlap with the LTLYDA lifestyle, outlook, aesthetic, and readership. Since the launch of the blog in November 2011, she has partnered with dozens of local and international lifestyle brands, including but not limited to:
- Bernhardt, one of the largest family owned and operated marketers of fine wood and upholstered furniture in the United States, since 1889.
- Brizo, a fashion brand for kitchen and bath faucets that brings eco-friendly style into your home.
- Donghia, founded in 1959. Donghia collections include textiles, wallcoverings, case pieces, accessories, and upholstery.
- HARNN USA, a global leader in natural home spa products that provide access to a tranquil mind and body.
- Kravet, an industry leader in to-the-trade home furnishings, including furniture, fabric, wall coverings, trimmings, carpet and accessories, since 1918.
- Miele, the world leader in the field of premium domestic appliances including cooking, baking and steam-cooking appliances, refrigeration products, coffee makers, dishwashers and laundry and floorcare products.
- Mr. Steam, a company that makes health and wellness a way of life.
- Nokia, a Finnish multinational communications and information technology corporation.
- PALECEK, a trade-only line of award-winning, handcrafted, and eco-conscious furniture, lighting, and accessories.
- Poggenpohl, founded 120 years ago as the first German kitchen brand, now the best known kitchen brand in the world – present in more than 70 countries around the globe.
- Sub-Zero Wolf, the leading manufacturer of American-made luxury refrigeration, freezer and wine storage products, on a mission for more delicious meals, and a more beautiful kitchen.
- Thos. Moser, one of the world’s foremost designers and builders of solid wood furniture, hand-crafted in Maine and guaranteed to last a lifetime.
- Walker Zanger, the world’s most respected luxury stone and tile company, since 1952.
Types of Collaboration
Types of collaboration have included representation in the form(s) of:
- Ad space available on a monthly basis, visible in the right-side column of every post.
- Affiliate programs.
- Brand ambassadorship at design industry trade fairs and conferences. Sarah has been an ambassador at industry events, including: the New York Decoration & Design Building’s Fall Market 2013, the New York Decoration & Design Building’s Spring Market 2013, High Point Market Fall 2013, High Point Market Spring 2013, and the New York Design Center’s ‘What’s New, What’s Next’ 2013.
- Book reviews.
- Brand giveaways and opportunities to win exclusive product.
- Contributions to charity via products or services donated for design events.
- Event coverage via social media and/or blog posts.
- Guest posts on brand blogs.
- Posts on LTLYDA to feature brands.
- Planning, hosting, and decorating branded or co-branded events.
- Performing tutorials on decorating, design, and entertaining.
- Social media account consulting and management for brands. Social media platforms include: facebook, instagram, pinterest, and twitter.
- Speaking on interior design and entertaining trends.
- Speaking on social media and blogging in the lifestyle, home, and design fields.
- Twitter chats.
- Video features, digital and print media, and other brand exposure opportunities.
United States law requires that all sponsored online content be clearly disclosed as sponsored. In accordance with U.S. Federal Trade Commission 2013 Guidelines, sponsored content on LTLYDA has always been and will always continue to be noted as sponsored in post introductions. Every sponsored post in chic collaboration with a brand is prefaced by “This is a sponsored post in collaboration with [brand]. [Brand description].” Although Sarah appreciates your interest, she regrets that she will be unable to participate in partnership opportunities that do not conform to the appropriate guidelines.
Get in Touch
For additional information, to pitch ideas, and for a media kit, email [email protected] with Chic Collaboration in the subject line.