Changing one thing can change everything.
Incremental upgrades are a fantastic way to get the look you love at a leisurely pace and within budget.
Today’s one thing is a pair of breakfast table chairs for a friend’s apartment. She loves having a little table for two for dining, but her current wooden folding chairs aren’t comfortable or stylish, and she’d like a style upgrade.
I love these “change one thing” roundups because in the hour to 90 minutes it takes for me to pull together a few options and a post like this, you can really see “the before” and “potential after” that great furnishings hold – at any price point.
Here I show her current table and chairs, with her specifications for the change below: “comfortable,” “girl-on-a-budget friendly” (in this case she specifically allotted $350 to spend), and in her words, “not french.”
Then the fun part: a few solid options for her to choose from.
Which pair would you pick?
Changing one thing can change everything. Tell me: what items at home are you itching to upgrade?
Images / Breakfast Table / Wooden Folding Chairs /Lucite S Chairs / Natural Linen Tufted-Back Chairs Lucite Medallion-Back Chairs / Cream Vegan Leather Chairs with Nailhead Trim / Oak Bentwood Chairs /
SEARCH FOR SOMETHING:
MOST Popular Posts
- A Monochromatic Dining Room
- Win A PALECEK Designer Inspiration Chair | Introducing Charmian Carr’s Hollywood Design
- Gorgeous Glass: Miele’s Generation 6000 PureLine Appliances
- At Home In New York with Interior Design Icon Vladimir Kagan
- A Gorgeous Purple-Grey Living Room
- The Best of High Point Market: Hooker Furniture Chests
- 10 Of My Favorite Interiors with Palm Leaf Wallpaper
- A Dramatic Bed Canopy
- I Trained My Eye with Pembrooke & Ives
- Lemon Yellow Kitchen Cabinets