In this black and white horizontally striped living room (actually the seating area of a home office), bold bands of stripes hold our attention in a space shared with a geometric print rug, and an animal print upholstered chair. Happy Friday, design lovers!
Image / Interior Designer: Robert Passal /
Home to over 120 showrooms and representing over 3,000 manufacturers, for over 45 years The Decoration & Design (D&D) Building has been renown as the Western Hemisphere’s premier design center and a destination for designers around the world.
Every Spring the Building presents its annual Spring Market day in New York, and today is the day! Today all eighteen floors of the building are filled with events showcasing new products and highlighting designers and their expertise.
This year I’m honored to be one of “the most followed virtual voices in design;” one of 25 asked to be part of The Go Design Go Bloggers Lounge, “reporting on the day’s events, happenings, and highlights.” As part of #ddbmarket coverage I’ll be live tweeting and instagraming all day while hopping from showroom to showroom to share the latest in design.
SEARCH FOR SOMETHING:
MOST Popular Posts
- A Monochromatic Dining Room
- Win A PALECEK Designer Inspiration Chair | Introducing Charmian Carr’s Hollywood Design
- Gorgeous Glass: Miele’s Generation 6000 PureLine Appliances
- At Home In New York with Interior Design Icon Vladimir Kagan
- A Gorgeous Purple-Grey Living Room
- The Best of High Point Market: Hooker Furniture Chests
- 10 Of My Favorite Interiors with Palm Leaf Wallpaper
- A Dramatic Bed Canopy
- I Trained My Eye with Pembrooke & Ives
- Lemon Yellow Kitchen Cabinets