I could not be more excited that Brizo Faucet, the faucet brand for the fashion forward, has invited me to see its new Jason Wu for Brizo collection via an exclusive design-focused three days and three nights during New York’s Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week!
Here’s a press release from Brizo with a bit more information:
…with LOTS more information from me to come.
In the meantime, remember this post about the part haute couture and the runway played in my childhood?
:: backflips ::
SEARCH FOR SOMETHING:
MOST Popular Posts
- Win A PALECEK Designer Inspiration Chair | Introducing Charmian Carr’s Hollywood Design
- A Monochromatic Dining Room
- Gorgeous Glass: Miele’s Generation 6000 PureLine Appliances
- At Home In New York with Interior Design Icon Vladimir Kagan
- A Gorgeous Purple-Grey Living Room
- The Best of High Point Market: Hooker Furniture Chests
- 10 Of My Favorite Interiors with Palm Leaf Wallpaper
- A Dramatic Bed Canopy
- I Trained My Eye with Pembrooke & Ives
- Lemon Yellow Kitchen Cabinets