Hope you had a nice long weekend. Mine was all about rest. I slept and slept and slept… and didn’t do my usual Saturday team workout, after returning on Friday afternoon from the amazing, breath-taking BlogTour Cologne!!
The quotation above is by Veronika Miller, the successful interior designer for over 10 years and Founder and CEO of Modenus, the leading interior design for manufacturers, artisans, and designers in North America and Europe. As an online entrepreneur and as designer, Veronika built Modenus with social media at its core, and with an enthusiasm for translating digital media buzz into real world connections and collaborations within the design community, as exemplified by the phenomenally successful BlogTour, which I had the privilege of being a part of in Cologne.
BlogTour Cologne commenced on the evening of Sunday January 13th with an introduction by Veronika Miller and Tim Bogan. Veronika kicked it off and this quotation was one of the first statements she made and one that resonated with me throughout the trip. ”BlogTour territory is bringing you outside of your comfort zone. Blogging is sharing your world, BlogTour is taking you out of it.” Now here I am, writing my first post-BlogTour Cologne-post and as I resume sharing my world I am aware of how much it has been expanded. Thank you Modenus and #BlogTourCGN sponsors, Miele, Blanco, Mr Steam, Du Verre Handware, Axor, and NKBA. Swoon.
…More BlogTour Cologne manana!
SEARCH FOR SOMETHING:
MOST Popular Posts
- A Monochromatic Dining Room
- Win A PALECEK Designer Inspiration Chair | Introducing Charmian Carr’s Hollywood Design
- Gorgeous Glass: Miele’s Generation 6000 PureLine Appliances
- At Home In New York with Interior Design Icon Vladimir Kagan
- A Gorgeous Purple-Grey Living Room
- The Best of High Point Market: Hooker Furniture Chests
- 10 Of My Favorite Interiors with Palm Leaf Wallpaper
- A Dramatic Bed Canopy
- I Trained My Eye with Pembrooke & Ives
- Lemon Yellow Kitchen Cabinets