When I was invited by Global Lighting to to look over their beautifully curated and wide-ranging product line and choose a favorite fixture as part of their Blogger’s Choice series, I said, “I’d love to!”‘ Founded in 1991, Global Lighting is a New York-based brand of internationally sourced architectural light fixtures and a go-to-source for designers from around the world for their most refined settings.
I don’t want to give too much away, but as I am quoted as saying in the article, “So much of a great space lies in the lighting: what is illuminated, where there are shadows, and how the light fixtures themselves enhance the overall decor,” – so writing a post about a gorgeous piece of lighting from the Global Lighting collection was an absolute pleasure.
Well, perhaps I’ll give a little sneak peak of a “tearsheet” (image + text) I created for the post:
To read our feature on the Global Lighting blog, find out what my favorite fixture is, and where you can find it, VISIT HERE. And please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Can you see it in your home? What do you think of mixing classical and modern looks together? Do share!
Images / Architonic /
SEARCH FOR SOMETHING:
MOST Popular Posts
- A Monochromatic Dining Room
- Win A PALECEK Designer Inspiration Chair | Introducing Charmian Carr’s Hollywood Design
- Gorgeous Glass: Miele’s Generation 6000 PureLine Appliances
- At Home In New York with Interior Design Icon Vladimir Kagan
- A Gorgeous Purple-Grey Living Room
- The Best of High Point Market: Hooker Furniture Chests
- 10 Of My Favorite Interiors with Palm Leaf Wallpaper
- A Dramatic Bed Canopy
- I Trained My Eye with Pembrooke & Ives
- Lemon Yellow Kitchen Cabinets