I’m off to Germany this afternoon for BlogTour Cologne - EWR->DUS!!! I’ll be LTLYDA posting, tweeting, facebooking, instagramming, pinning, tumblring, and live updating in general for the entire duration of my trip, returning to New York a week from today on January 18th. I’m SO excited and SO thankful to be part of this.
This post kicks off a column I’m starting where I share the work of designers and interiors I like in a column called A Few Of My Favorite Rooms. As I’m departing today for Cologne to attend the IMM (International Furniture Fair) and Living Kitchen trade shows, I thought I’d make this a kitchen & bath edition.
Southern through and through, Paul Bates and Jeremy Corkern are the Birmingham-based residential architects behind Bates Corkern. While the design duo’s interiors have been prominently featured in Southern Accents, Cottage Living, House Beautiful, and Veranda, I couldn’t find a whole lot about the architects themselves. Their work speaks for itself.
A few of my favorite Bates Corkern kitchens and baths:
/ Images and Interior Design by Bates Corkern /
SEARCH FOR SOMETHING:
MOST Popular Posts
- A Monochromatic Dining Room
- Win A PALECEK Designer Inspiration Chair | Introducing Charmian Carr’s Hollywood Design
- Gorgeous Glass: Miele’s Generation 6000 PureLine Appliances
- At Home In New York with Interior Design Icon Vladimir Kagan
- A Gorgeous Purple-Grey Living Room
- The Best of High Point Market: Hooker Furniture Chests
- 10 Of My Favorite Interiors with Palm Leaf Wallpaper
- A Dramatic Bed Canopy
- I Trained My Eye with Pembrooke & Ives
- Lemon Yellow Kitchen Cabinets