It’s big, it’s bold, and it’s leafy. Palm leaf, fig leaf, and banana leaf patterned wallpaper: it’s not for the faint of heart. In fact, the whole time I was working on this post I couldn’t decide if I like “the leaf print.” Is it too leafy? …Or is it frond-fantastique?
What do you think? Best as an accent wall, in black and gold, in the bath, the entry, or not at all?
- 01 – Interior Designer: Carlton Varney, via The Pink Pagoda
- 02 – Interior Designer: Nate Berkus, Wallpaper: Hinson’s Martinique in Green, via Elle Decor
- 03 – Interior Designer: Ana Donahue for the 2012 Junior League of Boston Show House, Photographer: Sarah Sarna
- 04 – Wallpaper: Peter Dunham Fig Leaf via Peter Dunham
- 05 – via Ish and Chi
- 06 - Interior Design: Greg Natale, Photographer: Anson Smart, via Style Me Pretty
- 07 – via Jane Frosh
- 08 – Wallpaper: Cole & Son‘s Palm Leaves, via Fine Little Day
- 09 – Interior Designer: Steven Sclaroff, via House Beautiful
- 10 - Interior Designer: Nate Berkus, Wallpaper: Hinson’s Martinique in Green, via Elle Decor