When it comes to geometric pattern play, Greg Natale is Australia’s gentleman for the job. Based in Sydney, Natale is known for his bold use of color, pattern, and high contrast in residential, retail, commercial, and product design. In a 2011 interview with The Design Files, the designer describes his approach as “decoration layered over minimalism,” and lists Kelly Wearstler, Jonathan Adler, Frank Stella, and David Hicks as artists he is most inspired by at the moment.
it’s clear that Greg Natale‘s oeuvre is the epitome of the Hollywood Regency style. And very well done.
Let’s take a look at this Tuesday’s ten favorites.
There you have it: 10 of my favorite Natale interiors. What do you think? Do you like his interiors in the Hollywood Regency style? Dislike it? Leave me a comment and let me know: which one is your favorite?
Images / Greg Natale /
SEARCH FOR SOMETHING:
MOST Popular Posts
- Win A PALECEK Designer Inspiration Chair | Introducing Charmian Carr’s Hollywood Design
- A Monochromatic Dining Room
- Gorgeous Glass: Miele’s Generation 6000 PureLine Appliances
- At Home In New York with Interior Design Icon Vladimir Kagan
- A Gorgeous Purple-Grey Living Room
- The Best of High Point Market: Hooker Furniture Chests
- 10 Of My Favorite Interiors with Palm Leaf Wallpaper
- A Dramatic Bed Canopy
- I Trained My Eye with Pembrooke & Ives
- Lemon Yellow Kitchen Cabinets